Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #1

Greetings from Croatia

Hello to all,

I'm just a beginner and still struggling with basics. I read some posts on the forum and thought why not to join in.

Pentax K-50 is my first DSLR camera and I realy like it. I used Canon P&S for a couple of years now but I always thought the problem is in the camera and now I sure it's all about person behind the camera .

I sure I will learn a lot from you guys and finally start to shoot some good photos.

Cheers,
Marko

04-27-2014, 01:06 AM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forum. This is a friendly forum with passionate people, Pentax fans, amateurs who have all in common to share a Pentax interest. The K-50 is a nice camera. Enjoy and use it.

Petnax has a legacy of excellent lenses. After a few (hundred/thousand) shots, you may consider to get 'good glass' (ie good quality lenses), in particular the FA Lts series, DA Lts series and DA* series.

In the mean time, I look forward to see/read your contributions....
04-27-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hogar Quote
I'm sure I will learn a lot from you guys
Welcome to the forum, I guess you'd better exclude my threads from your learning process then.
04-28-2014, 04:52 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France, Marko ... hope to see some K-50 images soon ... Salut, J