Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi from Texas (dallas area)

Hi all. Just thought I would introduce myself. I am a former Canon user who just sold a Rebel XT and a couple of lenses to fund a Pentax purchase. Hope to pick up a K10d shortly.

I have been shooting on and off for a couple of years. I want to get serious about my photography and after doing some research I was really suprised at how well Pentax stacks up the the Other Two brands.

So, I am camera-less for the moment while I await my purchase. Everything I have shot so far has been self taught and rather hit or miss. I have seen some incredible photos on this site and my goal is to have the skill and vision one day to reproduce like shots.

Anyway, I would like to say that I have been lurking on the site for a week or so. I must admit that it is really well laid out and I look forward to joining your community. Hopefully soon I will be able to contribute some pentax photos.

Thanks

Bokeh

04-24-2008, 05:13 AM   #2
LDB
Forum Member

Hello from a neighbor around the corner (Houston). I'm also camera-less at the moment and also planning on the K10D. As you already stated, this seems to be an excellent forum. Good luck to you.
04-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #3
Banned

though Im not in Texas at the moment Im definitely a neighbor. born and raised in Ft. Worth I wish you luck with your purchase and hope to see you active on the forms its a great place.