Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2014, 04:11 PM   #1

Hello from New York

Hello forum members. I have been perusing the site for sometime now and finally decided to join. There is a lot to be learned from the tips and information provided on the site. I purchased a K-30 about a year ago (first DSLR) and plan on spending little more time on the site and hopefully improve my photography skills.

04-29-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome! This is a great site. Lots of good advice (mostly from others, not me).
04-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums. The k-30 is a fun and capable camera of which I am sure you already know. This site is full of friendly folks always willing to share.
04-29-2014, 11:07 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France, hikerwny ... enjoy the forum and hope too see some K-30 images soon ... Salut, J

05-01-2014, 12:27 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hikerwny Quote
hopefully improve my photography skills
Welcome to the forum, the really god news is that every time you use your camera your skills improve without your even knowing.

I guess the moral is, get out there and enjoy your photography.
05-02-2014, 07:18 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, the really god news is that every time you use your camera your skills improve without your even knowing.

I guess the moral is, get out there and enjoy your photography.
Thanks for the welcome Kerrodown. I have definitely been enjoying photography. There always seems to be plenty to learn and room for improvement.