Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-02-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
Inactive Account

New on the forum

Dear friends,

My name is Marco de Boer, 49 years young, a Dutch photographer, and collector of camera's and I play and create music. I am married and have 2 children, a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Both of them are my favorite subjects of photography.

Although winning a K3 sounds very attractive, I am mostly taking pictures with analogue Pentax camera's. I have 4 analogue Pentax camera's and at the moment I am taking pictures with a Pentax MV with an SMC Pentax-M 50 mm f/2.

But I am not brand-crazy, I love taking pictures, the camera itself is subordinate to the picture I want to take. I am in the position to look at the situation and choose (of the camera's I own off course) the camera what is most usable in that situation.

Often for portraits I use my Canon EOS 5Dc with a 85mm f/1.8 and for faster action I use the Nikon D7100 or the older D300. For slow photography I use the analogue pentax camera's or a Nikkormat or a Canon AE1 or a Olympus OM-10. The oldest camera in my collection is a Kodak Regent II from 1935.

So I hope to post some pictures here and enjoy the pictures of others.

05-02-2014, 12:47 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Marco ! Hope to see some more images soon ... Salut, J
05-02-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Merci nice to be here. Very international so to see.
05-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and good luck in the contest.

05-05-2014, 04:32 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Yeah thanks, but when nobody likes the picture, it will be over soon I think. Not my contribution to this site, but in the contest.