Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-06-2014, 03:36 AM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Albums
Luca RATTAZZI

Hi,
I'm 49 years old, Italian and I'm actually living in Torino.
I'm using a Pentax k-5 and in the last years I collected many A, M and K manual focus lenses.
I like traveling and I think that take some good pictures is the best souvenir. I'm also a scuba diver: I'm actually using a compact camera in the water but one day I'd like to buy a waterproof case for the Pentax......

Recently I been in Uganda and I also could take some pictures of the mountain gorillas: it was a incredible experience and i'm very proud of these photos taken in very difficult condition.

Last edited by Parallax; 05-06-2014 at 09:07 AM.
05-06-2014, 03:42 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by marzio65 Quote
in the last years I collected many A, M and K manual focus lenses
Welcome to the forum, I'm quite a fan of the older Pentax glass myself.
05-06-2014, 07:34 AM   #3

Hi marzio 65.
Welcome. I'd love to see pictures of torino. My grandfather was 1 of 15 children. About middle of the pack. He was the first child to be born in theUS. The others were born in Tourin. I'd love to see the area in person but probably never will. So your pictures will be my tour.
05-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pyrs n finns Quote
Hi marzio 65.
Welcome. I'd love to see pictures of torino. My grandfather was 1 of 15 children. About middle of the pack. He was the first child to be born in theUS. The others were born in Tourin. I'd love to see the area in person but probably never will. So your pictures will be my tour.
Hi, I'm going to pass some night to take pictures of Torino.....At the moment I'm listing the objectives......I'll be happy to show you the final result!
Not very many people knew Torino, but after the Winter Olympic Games it became the 3th most visited city in Italy!!!
There are some pictures on my personal site but not realy landscapes, maybe more particular views.
Bye

05-06-2014, 08:48 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard!

A lot of people found out about Torino, and see the Italian Alps as a prime place to visit.
Top Gear's episodes featuring the roads there didn't hurt the tourism either, I'll bet!
05-06-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, marzio65 ... hope to see some images soon ... Salut, J
02-22-2015, 03:02 AM   #7
Forum Member

welcome and nice to meet you luca