Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #1

New to the Forum

Hello all Pentax Lovers,

I am a 31 year old Restauranteur/ Real Estate Agent. I havent touched a real camera since high school, playing with my manual Minoltas for yearbook. I think I learned everything old school with film, and developing film in dark rooms. Now with new technology I see that I have alot to learn, and after seeing some friends with Canon Eos t3i I got the itch to get back into it. I scoured the market place and craigslist and I found a pretty decent deal for my K-5. And I gotta admit first dslr in a 15 years, GREAT DSLR.

Anyways if you have any questions about North New Jersey area, and NYC's Five boroughs ask away. I love to travel and hopefully I will improve. Would like to attach some of my first week pictures in GREEN mode.

Hopefully you all enjoy and great to be here!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
05-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MrTang Quote
I havent touched a real camera since high school
Welcome, the main thing is to enjoy your photography all over again.
05-27-2014, 11:00 AM   #3

Original Poster
i joke with my girlfriend its all about the eye before equipment, and it really is about the enjoyment isnt it.
05-27-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MrTang Quote
and it really is about the enjoyment isn't it
I believe it's so.