Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2014, 08:23 PM   #1

confused

I'm confused. Four attempts and I managed to post an image. Can't work out where it is though. i had hoped it would go in the Green competition but not sure if that's where it went and i can't locate the Green sectin. Heeeeeelp!!

05-28-2014, 08:29 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's here, just click on "my activity" at the top of the page and select "participated threads" (or my threads if you're looking for posts you started):
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/177-macro-photography/264035-caterpillar.html#post2830759

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-28-2014, 08:35 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's here, just click on "my activity" at the top of the page and select "participated threads" (or my threads if you're looking for posts you started):
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/177-macro-photography/264035-caterpillar.html#post2830759
Thanks Adam. I'll get the hang of it eventually. By the way, do images have to be taken with a Pentax? I shoot with several cameras only one of which is Pentax.
05-28-2014, 08:46 PM - 1 Like   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Lindy Quote
Thanks Adam. I'll get the hang of it eventually. By the way, do images have to be taken with a Pentax? I shoot with several cameras only one of which is Pentax.
Not at all- any camera is fine except in our monthly contests and possibly other events.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-29-2014, 01:21 AM - 1 Like   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's here
Sorted, got there in the end.