Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2014, 11:45 AM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings from Finland

Hello everyone! Feeling great for having found this forum (got a lottle help, though).

I used to shoot film and loved to play around in the darkroom. I only recently began shooting again and digital photography is a completely new area to me. That said, I'm grateful for any comments or tips from you, fellow photographers!

I don't really shoot anything specific. My aim is to discover new things from everyday life. A different angle

I share my cameras with ecky, and so shoot with Mamiya ZE-2, Agfa Isolette II, and (of course) Pentax K-7.

05-30-2014, 02:53 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello and welcome to Pentax Forums. Many of us here have made the transition to digital from film, although some still shoot exclusively on film, while others use both. There is much help to find here, and I'm sure your experience will be helpful to others. Please enjoy your time here.
05-31-2014, 12:22 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time

I continue to shoot film and am trying to learn new things in the development process.

The digital world is completely new. I'm trying to adjust my thoughts about post-processing. There's a lot to learn.
06-04-2014, 04:17 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jaffariini Quote
I'm trying to adjust my thoughts about post-processing
Welcome to the forum, aye you can do it with the lights on nowadays.

07-14-2014, 02:08 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, aye you can do it with the lights on nowadays.
Thanks

Yes, lights on and in a smaller room, too Although, I kinda miss my dark cave...