Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #1

New to the Forums

This morning a director at B&H who has been helping me out with promotional materials for a photography lecture turned me on to this forum. I have been a satisfied member of the Pentax Professional Services Program for the last five years, although I only recall needing the program twice. Are there any other PPS members out there?

06-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, I'm not sure that such a thing even exists this side of the puddle.
06-07-2014, 06:46 PM   #3
mee
Site Supporter

Is that for the Medium Format system? If so, you might have better results by posting in the 645 forum here.
06-11-2014, 01:16 PM   #4

Original Poster
PPS Program

No... It is for dSLR cameras as well as medium format equipment. To be accepted more than half your income needs to come from photography. Also submit clips if a press photographer. They also required a letter from my primary editor. You also agree to a maximum X amount for the cost for the repairs of the gear you send in for an emergency repair. When I first needed the service I had only one body so it was a lifesaver for me. Check it out if you qualify.