Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2014, 01:34 PM   #1

Hello and Greetings from Austria!

Hello everyone,

let me introduce myself. I am a german guy living in Austria right now (well, it's been a couple of years already). I was always kind of interested in photography. However, due to various reasons (low budget, other things to do, ...), I never did anything more than pocket camera holyday photography.

Then, one day not so long ago, my wife got a Pentax k-x as a gift from her father. It happened to be a great gift for me as well, as I started to take pictures myself more and more. The next thing was to buy a cheap Pentax ME super at a flea market (budget reasons, see above). I really enjoy it, as taking analogue pictures is such a different experience compared to a digital camera. Nevertheless, I will finally purchase my own digital Pentax very soon!

I came across the Pentax forums when I was searching the web for reviews of older lenses. After purchasing my ME super, I looked for cheap but good lenses, always keeping in mind that I may want to use them with a DSLR. I found the lens review section of these forums extremely helpful. In the future, I hope that I can help expanding the review list to help other people as well. And of course, now that I have created an account, I am also looking forward to talk and discuss with you :-)

Cheers,
Dieterson

06-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hello Dieterson, and welcome! You've come to exactly the right place - enjoy your photographic journey, and share some of it with us!
06-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome!
06-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to the Forums. There are a lot of things to talk about here

06-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, lenses for both Pentax ME and Pentax DSLR... not a problem with Pentax.
06-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #6

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, lenses for both Pentax ME and Pentax DSLR... not a problem with Pentax.
Indeed! That's one of the reasons why I like Pentax
« Hi Everyone | Awil »