Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-11-2014, 01:15 AM   #1

Hello from Ricoh Pentax India!

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jaswant Vaghela, I am part of Ricoh Pentax India business operation.

Intension to Join this group is to give assistance to Ricoh Pentax user in India and learning more from Loyal Ricoh Pentax users across the globe.

Do let me know if any assistance is required from my side, I will try my best to get solution.

Best regards

Jaswant Vaghela

06-11-2014, 01:43 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good'onya mate and welcome to the forums
06-11-2014, 02:38 AM   #3

Welcome to the forums!
QuoteOriginally posted by jaswant Quote

...Do let me know if any assistance is required from my side, I will try my best to get solution.
I think that here You find lot of questions about future of Pentax. FF, lens... etc.
06-11-2014, 03:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

This is new, isn't it!? Someone from PRI actually communicating with users on this forum.

Jaswant, you are more then welcome! I hope you set a trend and that other Pentax companies are going to follow.

06-11-2014, 05:40 AM   #5

Photos: Albums
I just received my order K3 when I received the box it didn't have seal does the new camera box come with sealed flap?
06-11-2014, 05:50 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't think the Pentax boxes have a seal.
06-11-2014, 05:55 AM   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by awilli290 Quote
I just received my order K3 when I received the box it didn't have seal does the new camera box come with sealed flap?
No, none of my K-7, 5, and 3 have been sealed. Interior items were in dedicated bubble wrap per item, yes. Enjoy!

06-11-2014, 07:02 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum! And thank you for joining and taking part. Looking forward to having you as part of the group. I do wish the other regional Pentax companies would also participate.
06-11-2014, 07:33 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jaswant Vaghela, I am part of Ricoh Pentax India business operation.

Intension to Join this group is to give assistance to Ricoh Pentax user in India and learning more from Loyal Ricoh Pentax users across the globe.

Do let me know if any assistance is required from my side, I will try my best to get solution.

Best regards

Jaswant Vaghela
Welcome to the forum! Relax while you can, because I think you'll soon be flooded with questions and bug reports .
06-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

in proportion i would imagine that it would be up to jaswant to respond to the topics of his choosing, those posted in the correct forum areas pertaining to Pentax India.

Last edited by beachgardener; 06-11-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: add info.
06-11-2014, 10:29 PM   #11

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by awilli290 Quote
Not to worry! , In India we dont seal the boxes.
06-11-2014, 10:41 PM - 1 Like   #12

Original Poster
Thank you all for warm welcome. I will try my best to reply with general information and sharing new things from Ricoh Pentax side.

Pentax users from India can involve me in any sales and service related difficulties by simple pm with contact information.

Pentax users from other countries travelling to India can also reach me if they face any product related difficulties or service related issues in India.

Looking forward to learn from all of you.

Best regards

Jaswant
06-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #13
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome, enjoy the forum.
07-19-2014, 12:31 AM   #14

Thank you all for warm welcome. I will try my best to reply with general information and sharing new things from Ricoh Pentax side.

Pentax users from India can involve me in any sales and service related difficulties by simple pm with contact information.

Pentax users from other countries travelling to India can also reach me if they face any product related difficulties or service related issues in India.

Looking forward to learn from all of you.

Best regards

Jaswant
hello jaswant , i am from new delhi ... i am interested in buying the K3 with 18-135 mm lens . please lrt me know if there are any authorized dealers in New Delhi
07-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #15

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ajay padda Quote
hello jaswant , i am from new delhi ... i am interested in buying the K3 with 18-135 mm lens . please lrt me know if there are any authorized dealers in New Delhi
Dear Sir,

i have sent you pm with required detail.

Thanks

Jaswant