Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
Forum Member

Greetings from Oakland, CA

I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to add to the lens reviews. I have found them very helpful.

07-07-2014, 10:31 AM - 1 Like   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Dukeatoakland Quote
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to add to the lens reviews. I have found them very helpful.
Welcome to the forum And you are right, those reviews are really helpful. So are people here in general, btw. Please do join us!
07-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
welcome and are we to assume you have already fueled your Lens Buying Addiction(LBA)??
ooooh no...I mean yesss!
07-07-2014, 12:48 PM - 1 Like   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to add to the lens reviews
Welcome to the forum, please return the favour and help future folk with some of your own reviews, as this is what makes the forum the great place it is.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 07-07-2014 at 02:05 PM.
07-07-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you all for the welcome

Mike - I like to think of myself as a social lens buyer. My girlfriend would probably characterize me as a problem lens buyer.

Savoche and Kerrowdown - I will add to the lens reviews as soon as I feel a little less intimidated by my technical illiteracy. I still catch myself interchanging "dreamy" with "soft in the corners" based on my emotional response to other aspects of the lens I like or don't. I haven't quite mastered breaking down the ingredients of the overall look.
07-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Mike - I like to think of myself as a social lens buyer. My girlfriend would probably characterize me as a problem lens buyer.

Savoche and Kerrowdown - I will add to the lens reviews as soon as I feel a little less intimidated by my technical illiteracy. I still catch myself interchanging "dreamy" with "soft in the corners" based on my emotional response to other aspects of the lens I like or don't. I haven't quite mastered breaking down the ingredients of the overall look.
well, "admitting the problem is the first step..."