Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Lifelong Pentaxian

Hi, I'm Jean and I am now the proud new owner of the K-3. Still getting used to it and have lots more testing to do to get myself up to speed with it, but so far it's a beauty. I've occasionally stalked the forum looking for answers for specific needs and I know I used to have an account, but for the life of me can't remember what it is. And I think it had shots from when I got my first digital...that would be embarrassing. Anyway, have a good friend on the site and thought I could use more Pentax company.

07-18-2014, 12:31 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome back! The K-3 really is a beauty, isn't it. Can be quite demanding, though, but very rewarding, too.

Good to have you with us!
07-18-2014, 01:06 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Jean!
07-18-2014, 10:04 AM - 1 Like   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome here, enjoy that new K3 and once you get used to her, remember to post some images on the forum from her.