Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2014, 06:11 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Hello from Munich

Hello everyone, I've been a passive user of the PF since (or, to be exact even before) I've got our (shared with my wife) K-r double Kit at Christmas sale 2011. Since then I've been reading this forum a lot and I want to thank everyone for tons of very useful info!

Originally I'm from Russia, but was studying in Munich and currently a PhD student here. Pentax K-r was my first serious camera and it was a perfect tool for learning Photography basics. Also, I'm a bit of techno maniac (german Bastler, so I really like a lot of old glass available for PK mount (had already bought Takumar 28mm and A50 1.7 just after 3 months of owing the system). After 2 years and more than 20k shots I've sold my K-r and now I'm a happy user of K-5II, and my wife got K-01. I'm mainly a Travel/Nature/Macro photographer, and camera fits perfect to my needs. I keep trying new glass and travelling a lot!

I decided to register, because now I feel myself a bit more capable of delivering some useful info to the community, not just getting it

08-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forum or maybe I should say welcome to registered part of the forum
08-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ars Quote
now I feel myself a bit more capable of delivering some useful info to the community
Welcome here, look forward to see your contributions.
08-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ars Quote
Hello everyone, I've been a passive user of the PF since (or, to be exact even before) I've got our (shared with my wife) K-r double Kit at Christmas sale 2011. Since then I've been reading this forum a lot and I want to thank everyone for tons of very useful info!

Originally I'm from Russia, but was studying in Munich and currently a PhD student here. Pentax K-r was my first serious camera and it was a perfect tool for learning Photography basics. Also, I'm a bit of techno maniac (german Bastler, so I really like a lot of old glass available for PK mount (had already bought Takumar 28mm and A50 1.7 just after 3 months of owing the system). After 2 years and more than 20k shots I've sold my K-r and now I'm a happy user of K-5II, and my wife got K-01. I'm mainly a Travel/Nature/Macro photographer, and camera fits perfect to my needs. I keep trying new glass and travelling a lot!

I decided to register, because now I feel myself a bit more capable of delivering some useful info to the community, not just getting it
Priviet,

promoviere selber in BRD. Herzlich willkommen.

08-09-2014, 02:36 AM   #5

Hello there. I just joined this place myself, though you have been flying under the radar for a much longer time than me.
Located in Munich as well.