Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #1

Hello!

Hello! My name's Nico. I am a user of Pentax cameras. My father and his father were also Pentax fans. I would really like it if Pentax would come out with a full frame camera, or at least a interchangeable lens camcorder.

08-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Hi Nico, and welcome to Pentax Forums. You seem to have Pentax DNA in your family!

I think the majority of people here would like to see a Pentax 35FF camera out in the marketplace, although I'm not sure how many of us would buy one... Camcorders at the low end of the range are probably giving way to the video capabilities that most still cameras now have. All current Pentax bodies have that, of course, although they still have to overcome some issues with video, but at least the new Q, which is closest in size to a lot of camcorders, now has AF for video, which we hope will be added to their larger DSLRs in future, along with other improvements.

Please enjoy your time here.

Rob
08-12-2014, 01:06 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MelodyMaker Quote
I would really like it if Pentax would come out with a full frame camera
Welcome to the forum, your not the only one with that wish around here.
08-12-2014, 04:01 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Nico ... Hope to see some images soon! Salut, J