Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Florida

Hi everybody!

I just joined and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Niki, I live in Florida and I love photography I just got a new camera for my birthday (Pentax K100D Super) and I'd really like to know how to use it properly. I will have many questions, so I hope I don't get on your nerves. One of my biggest passions is taking pictures. I started when I was 10 and fell inlove with it immedietly. I have always wanted a professional camera and now I have a wicked one! I know it's not the best camera out there, but it's a lot better than what I had before! It's nice to meet you all!

05-15-2008, 08:49 AM   #2

Welcome Niki27. I jus got my first Pentax camera and was only interested in photography recently, so i'm right in the same boat as you in the learning part. Actually you've been in photography for awhile so you have a big head start over me. Have fun and enjoy your camera
05-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome!

I'm also a Floridian who lives near Gainesville.
You've come to the right place with all your questions. While some of them may seem seeminly stupid, they're really not. Everybody has to start somewhere and we're all here to help each other become better at our common hobby (profession for some). Feel free to post away.

Heather
05-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by Niki27 Quote
Hi everybody!

I just joined and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Niki,

I know it's not the best camera out there,
Not the best one out there? Sez who?

The K100D is one of, if not the best entry level camera on the market. You certainly don't have to be apologetic for owning the Pentax brand.

Welcome to the fourm and ask as many questions as your heart desires.

We're all still learning. No matter how long we've been doing this.

Ed

05-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard Niki! I'm a relative newbie to the forum as well. just got a k100ds back in december and a k10d about two weeks ago. Lovin every minute of it! Must be hot down in florida. Take care

danloc78
12-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome Niki!!! I'm also a Floridian who lives near Panama City Beach..