Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi From Melbourne Australia

Hi all,

After about 4 weeks of annoying every camera shop in Melbourne (probably) trying out Nikon Canon, Sony, the best was found last! A small independent shop listened to what I liked to do with my photography and pulled out the K10D. Love at first sight! It feels like a camera should! The last reflexes I used (still have them) are Olympus OM cameras and lenses. I didn't want all those "scene modes" - far too complicated for me!

Looking forward to listening to others and sharing ideas and photos. I see there are quite a few new Aussies new today. Wow.

cheers

Daryl

05-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums, Daryl. I'm sure you will feel right at home here.

Drop by the "post your photos" forum sometimes, and showcase your work.
05-14-2008, 01:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome!

Plenty of great advice in the forums, there are plenty of Melburnians here as you will find.

Good luck with the new K10D, you will enjoy the experience. If you have a secret desire to take photos of waterfalls send me a pm.
05-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum and we are certainly getting crowded in this forum. Dale is really nice to offer this and sometime later in the year, we might form a group to visit him

05-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome and remember no question is as trivial as you might think

Ask away

cheers