Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-26-2014, 11:12 AM - 1 Like   #1

Hello from Netherlands

I have been a member for a while now, but never properly introduced myself! My name is Regine, i live in nijmegen in netherlands and i have been the proud owner of a K5 for over 2 years now. I got addicted to photography using my sisters camera (canon), but I am glad i switched to pentax. The k5 is a heavy monster but i couldn't imagine taking photos with a different camera.

I bought an old 50mm lens (ricoh rikenon f/1.7) and got addicted to it. Pretty much never use a different lens. I have developed quite a distinctive style with it i think..

hope you will enjoy

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo   
09-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Really great photos you posted!

And great lense choice, the Ricoh Rikenon lenses are incredibly hard to beat for price and quality, I shoot a lot with the Rikenon P 50mm f/2
09-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #3

Hello to you, and thank you for the introduction (hmm, joined 2012... is it a midtroduction then? extroduction?).
Those are some truly lovely photos, which just shows me again how much I still got to learn. And how seeing and composing an image is far more important than just knowing all them technical bits.

That 50mm doesn't seem to be a macro lens, so you must have some really huge bugs and books in the Netherlands.

Canon and Pentax in one family, what epic battles you must wage.
09-26-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy all that you find here as well as your photography.

09-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Some lovely work - a great way to introduce yourself. I love the b/w flower with the red centre - it's beautifully executed.