Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, welcome. I am a new member also and I look forward to your posts as well.

01-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Your Welcome

QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Hi Ben,

It good to finally give you a proper welcome! I am enjoying reading the posts that you put in here and I'm sure that a lot of others are learning from them, as I am.

Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with us!
You are welcome...and Thanks
01-30-2007, 09:41 PM   #18

Introduction

Hello all,

I've been a Pentax user since college (1992) starting with the P30t (what a great camera!). In recent years I've been collecting K1000's, ME's, and Spotmatics. My most recently used film camera was the ZX-L, until I bought an *ist DS, December of 05. Now, a year later, I'm a proud owner of the K10D! Pentax really raised the bar with this camera so I'm very excited! Unfortunately, the weather has been extremely cold and very grey here lately so I'm waiting for a good solid day of picture taking with the K10D.

I consider myself an advanced amateur when it comes to photography. I feel very comfortable with a camera but also realize there is so much to learn. I'm looking for some inspiration from my fellow enthusiasts and hope I can offer the same.

I was recently viewing posts (was not a member) on dpreview for tips and techniques on my K10D. Benjakin's posts were quite helpful on post processing... then I watched the drama unfold. Anyway... thatís when I found out about this forum, which suits me quite well since all I've ever used is Pentax.

Here are two pictures from Ricketts Glen State Park in Northeast PA. The waterfall I took in October '06 with my *ist DS. My wife snapped a photo of me in a different part of the park with the K10D at the end of December.

I hope to meet everyone soon!

Dan
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo   
01-31-2007, 04:35 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DanielBoone Quote
Hello all,

I've been a Pentax user since college (1992) starting with the P30t (what a great camera!). In recent years I've been collecting K1000's, ME's, and Spotmatics. My most recently used film camera was the ZX-L, until I bought an *ist DS, December of 05. Now, a year later, I'm a proud owner of the K10D! Pentax really raised the bar with this camera so I'm very excited! Unfortunately, the weather has been extremely cold and very grey here lately so I'm waiting for a good solid day of picture taking with the K10D.

I consider myself an advanced amateur when it comes to photography. I feel very comfortable with a camera but also realize there is so much to learn. I'm looking for some inspiration from my fellow enthusiasts and hope I can offer the same.

I was recently viewing posts (was not a member) on dpreview for tips and techniques on my K10D. Benjakin's posts were quite helpful on post processing... then I watched the drama unfold. Anyway... that’s when I found out about this forum, which suits me quite well since all I've ever used is Pentax.

Here are two pictures from Ricketts Glen State Park in Northeast PA. The waterfall I took in October '06 with my *ist DS. My wife snapped a photo of me in a different part of the park with the K10D at the end of December.

I hope to meet everyone soon!

Dan
Incredible waterfall shot. I love those long exposure water movement images, always have!

Last edited by benjikan; 01-31-2007 at 04:50 PM.
01-31-2007, 08:35 PM   #20

QuoteOriginally posted by Andrew Faires Quote
LOL! Welcome.

Great photo. I look forward to seeing a lot more of your work.
And I would love to see more of her!!! (Oops am I allowed to say that on this site?)

Quick pic selection - Candid shot of girls on waterfront - Brisbane Rive with attitude.
Attached Images