Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2014, 08:05 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome home. Put up your feet and stay awhile.

11-15-2014, 06:49 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rimfiredude Quote
Spokane, nice area. The best hot sauce in the world "Fletcher's". I have a dear friend in Deer Park. Welcome
They tend to get a little more snow in Deer Park than we do here in Spokane but there are some greal opportunities for Landscape shots up in that area.

I look forward to venturing up there once we get snow on the ground.

Best regards

---------- Post added 11-15-14 at 07:51 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Welcome aboard!
My brother lives in Portland Oregon, and loves to spend time up in the volcano mountains. I can see why he loves it out there.
We have a lot of diversity throughout the great Northwest which makes for great landscape photo opportunities.

I'll do my best to share the photos I take with everyone.

---------- Post added 11-15-14 at 07:52 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
Welcome aboard!
My brother lives in Portland Oregon, and loves to spend time up in the volcano mountains. I can see why he loves it out there.
We have a lot of diversity throughout the great Northwest which makes for great landscape photo opportunities.

I'll do my best to share the photos I take with everyone.