Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #1

Greetings Pentax lovers

Hello all, I have lurked around this site for some time getting useful info for my hobby. Recent economic changes forced me out of some more costly hobbies, as I wondered what I would do next I remembered my camera bag I recently got back from my daughter before she and her new husband left for the south. So I gleefully torn into the back and discovered the gear that I had bought new back in the 80's was gone , replaced with some other kids gear, probably mixed up in her photo class, ( the cameras were pretty similar), however I still had my trusty old k1000 and an Ebay account. Now I have replaced all the stuff I had already bought once before......(love my kiddo).......with even more stuff. Cameras abound in my home. No longer limited to 1 K1000, now I have three, Spotmatics? Sure, at least four, plus all the dodads and gizmos, ahhhhhhhh, life is good, sometimes I even have time to use them, or at least fix these 30+ year old babies. Anyway, thank you all for the fine info I have found here.

10-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your comprehensive introduction.
10-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome.
10-19-2014, 02:08 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome, great intro, enjoy all that you find here.