Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2014, 01:42 AM   #1

hello and a question

Im new to the forum, I don't have any pentax digital equipment, but a couple of 645 bodies and with lens from 35mm through to 400mm. I mainly use the lens on Canon bodies, 7d, 5d mk2 and 1d mk iv coz they blow the Canon lens out of the water.
Anyway I see that the Pentax q10 is very cheap on Amazon and Im looking for a lightweight good quality body to go
on a drone.
Does anybody know if there is a way to fire the shutter from a distance of up to 100 metres with these cameras?
thanks in anticipation.

10-25-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Hi lenny,

I don't own a Q so I don't know if you can directly trigger the Q10 from that distance. But, it does have an interval shooting function which might allow you to get the shots you want. See here:
Q10 Interval Shooting | Ricoh Imaging Support

You could also try asking in the Q sub-forum:
Pentax Q - PentaxForums.com

Good luck,
Tim
10-26-2014, 01:10 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you may well get a better response if you post your enquiry here, Troubleshooting and Beginner Help - PentaxForums.com
10-26-2014, 02:14 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, liquindlenny ... Hope to see some Q10 images soon! Salut, J