Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2014, 08:35 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
From Italy with Pentax

Hallo, I'm from Italy and I am a Pentax owner 'by origin', I've passed fifteen or more years with a Pentax MG in the eighties and nineties with the 50 mm f/2 solely, when I rediscovered Pentax one years ago I took a k-30 with the 18-135.
Well done, Alqua

Here there are some of my last pics

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
10-31-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Ciao Alqua, welcome abroad!
Italian community in Pentax Forums is slowly growing up...
10-31-2014, 09:51 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you very grazie Flavio, for the wellcome
10-31-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome. I look forward to seeing more of your photos. So many lovely buildings and other interesting things to photograph in Italy.

11-01-2014, 12:43 AM   #5

Original Poster
I hope to upload some interesting buildings, but probably they will not be of high and ancient architecture, I usually photograph nature, skies and sometimes minor architecture of the country, among fields and woods.

Thank you MarkJerling!
11-01-2014, 01:26 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Bonjour from France and welcome to PF, Alqua ... Hope to see some more images soon! Salut, J
11-01-2014, 02:28 AM   #7
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have another "timed served" Pentax user here.
11-01-2014, 03:59 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Interesting how many Pentax film shooters are now returning to Pentax.....I hope you held on to your old lenses!

11-01-2014, 04:25 AM   #9

Original Poster
Thank you to all Jean Poitiers , Kerrowdown , phoenixvision
phoenixvision I think that a photographer can almost only born "pentaxianan".
The old 50 mm is in the hands of a person who doesn't know where he has put it. But he will give me back it sooner o later (most probably very later, but i will have back it).
11-01-2014, 05:31 AM - 1 Like   #10
Moderator PEG Judges

QuoteOriginally posted by Alqua Quote
But he will give me back it sooner or later
If not... "nifty fifties" are not that expensive if you do have to buy another.
11-01-2014, 05:34 AM   #11
Pentaxian

Ciao dall'Italia!
...spero non stiano aumentando i pentaxiani in Italia solo perché siamo in crisi economica...
(...I hope there's other reasons for the Italians to shoot Pentax other than the economical downturn... )
11-01-2014, 05:58 AM   #12

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
If not... "nifty fifties" are not that expensive if you do have to buy another.
Right. Thanks! But for the moment because of my (very poor) incomes it's better to wait for my 'friend''s mercy.

LensBeginner, mi pare stiano aumentando i pentaxiani, penso per profonde convinzioni pentaxiane o per necessità, dal momento che, come forse sai, la distribuzione di Pentax qui è quasi solo online.
(I think pentaxians are growing here, and it must be for deep conviction or necessity, because, as you perhaps know, Pentax distribution is almost exclusively on-line, here.
11-01-2014, 06:05 AM - 1 Like   #13
Pentaxian

Right. Thanks! But for the moment because of my (very poor) incomes it's better to wait for my 'friend''s mercy.

LensBeginner, mi pare stiano aumentando i pentaxiani, penso per profonde convinzioni pentaxiane o per necessità, dal momento che, come forse sai, la distribuzione di Pentax qui è quasi solo online.
(I think pentaxians are growing here, and it must be for deep conviction or necessity, because, as you perhaps know, Pentax distribution is almost exclusively on-line, here.
I met Pentax by chance. I asked to a Professional photographer an advice about a new camera and he told me that he shoots Nikon fullframe but he began with Pentax and he said that for him is the best "non-fullframe" choice. I neither considered before because as you said in the big shops everything is Canikon. But he pointed me to an italian website and I discovered that Pentax was great. Then I fell in love with K5II but was too much expensive, so K-50 (VERY HAPPY owner).

I think that the advertising is what Pentax is missing to spread between beginner photographers.
11-01-2014, 06:05 AM - 1 Like   #14
Pentaxian

Già... sono dovuto capitare in Giappone per comprarmi una K-01 a un prezzo decente...
(True... I had to be lucky enough to go to Japan on a business trip in order to get me a K-01 at a fair price...)
11-01-2014, 04:59 PM - 1 Like   #15
Site Supporter

I hope to upload some interesting buildings, but probably they will not be of high and ancient architecture, I usually photograph nature, skies and sometimes minor architecture of the country, among fields and woods.

Thank you MarkJerling!
I like the old Roman roads, especially out in the countryside.