Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2014, 04:36 AM   #1

New Q10 User

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hi Folks,

Delighted with my new Q10 that arrived yesterday, what a great wee camera. I have ordered this adapter but not sure if my Tamron or Sigma lenses will fit using this, can anyone confirm?

Also I was looking at getting some Pentax K lenses with a K to Q adapter so I could have aperture control, I was looking at this one, does anyone have any experience with this?

Lastly, I'm sure I read somewhere that you could control the aperture on the old Canon FD lenses with an adapter, is that correct?

Look forward to your replies and getting out with this little gem.

Regards

James

11-01-2014, 06:28 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I have that Pk to Q adapter, its very good quality and works well, that said I rarely use it as I find most adapted lenses too long for my tastes.

The Q line are fantastic enjoy!
11-01-2014, 06:47 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sorry I no nothing about Q10, I'll let cleverer folk than me reply to you on that.
11-01-2014, 10:04 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by zero86r Quote
I have that Pk to Q adapter, its very good quality and works well, that said I rarely use it as I find most adapted lenses too long for my tastes.

The Q line are fantastic enjoy!
Thank you zero86r, was that with 3rd party EF fit lenses?

---------- Post added 11-01-14 at 05:05 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, sorry I no nothing about Q10, I'll let cleverer folk than me reply to you on that.
Thanks Kerrowdown, I'm looking forward to getting out and about with it