Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2014, 12:12 PM - 1 Like   #1
New Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Hello to all Pentax lovers from Russia!

Hi Pentax world!

I'm glad to be a member of this great community!
Happy to be a pentax owner. For me photography is a tool for understanding the world around us.
I'm using k-5 + 12-24 + sigma 35 f/1.4 art + 50-135

Thank you all!!!

Some photos:


Big city lights
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


***
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


conversation
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


b&w
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


Alink
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr

11-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Milan
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 320
Hello Nik!! Welcome!

You have a wonderful Pentax setup!
And your pictures are amazing! the first one above all!

Hope to see some new shots in a short time, especially with the 35 Art!

Gabriele
11-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
Undot's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 176
Hello to you and welcome aboard!
Those are some wonderful photos, love the colours (ok, except for shot 4 obviously). Thank you for sharing.
11-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #4
Pentaxian




Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 885
QuoteOriginally posted by Nik Van Vinci Quote
Hi Pentax world!

I'm glad to be a member of this great community!
Happy to be a pentax owner. For me photography is a tool for understanding the world around us.
I'm using k-5 + 12-24 + sigma 35 f/1.4 art + 50-135

Thank you all!!!

Some photos:


Big city lights
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


***
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


conversation
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


b&w
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr


Alink
by Nikita Van Vinci, on Flickr
Welcome! You are a talented photographer.

11-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
Site Supporter




Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edina, MN
Posts: 248
Love your photos! Welcome to the forum.
11-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #6
New Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gabro822 Quote
Hello Nik!! Welcome!

You have a wonderful Pentax setup!
And your pictures are amazing! the first one above all!

Hope to see some new shots in a short time, especially with the 35 Art!

Gabriele
Thanks, Gabriele! I'll post some photos soon

QuoteOriginally posted by Undot Quote
Hello to you and welcome aboard!
Those are some wonderful photos, love the colours (ok, except for shot 4 obviously). Thank you for sharing.
Gracias!

QuoteOriginally posted by starjedi Quote
Welcome! You are a talented photographer.
Thx!!!

QuoteOriginally posted by qblade Quote
Love your photos! Welcome to the forum.
Thanks!
11-02-2014, 01:51 AM   #7
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 32,563
Welcome to the forum, I'm always interested to see the work of other street photographers and yours is good.
11-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #8
Senior Member
Aksel's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 212
Privet.
Welcome to the Forums! You have some very nice photos!

11-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #9
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Балашиха
Photos: Albums
Posts: 595
Привет Ник от соотечественника- позволю оставить это сообщение на русском) у Вас хорошие фото!
11-02-2014, 09:13 AM   #10
New Member




Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Superb Pictures wish i could take photos like you
11-02-2014, 09:23 AM   #11
New Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, I'm always interested to see the work of other street photographers and yours is good.
Thx! Can you advise some cool street photographers to look at?

QuoteOriginally posted by Aksel Quote
Privet.
Welcome to the Forums! You have some very nice photos!
Privet, Aksel! Thanks a lot!
11-02-2014, 09:26 AM   #12
Site Supporter
demondata's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 345
Welcome to the forums. Lovely photos, you have a great way of working with available light to give your images that magic quality.
11-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #13
New Member




Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gor80 Quote
Привет Ник от соотечественника- позволю оставить это сообщение на русском) у Вас хорошие фото!
Благодарю, Игорь! Рад видеть соотечественника на этом форуме

QuoteOriginally posted by robinmathew Quote
Superb Pictures wish i could take photos like you
Gracias!
11-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #14
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 32,563
QuoteOriginally posted by Nik Van Vinci Quote
Can you advise some cool street photographers to look at?
There's a few on the forum here worth a look.

Also this might be of interest. Street Photography - PentaxForums.com
11-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Mikesul's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,640
You would be very welcome here in any case but your pictures are excellent! Keep them coming.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flickr, pentax, van, world
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello from Russia! Alexandr II Welcomes and Introductions 3 07-16-2014 09:18 AM
Hello from Russia xbow Welcomes and Introductions 10 09-08-2013 02:06 AM
Hello from Russia leo256 Welcomes and Introductions 3 12-04-2012 06:22 PM
Warm greetings to all from the north of Russia NordGodzilla Welcomes and Introductions 4 03-17-2012 03:29 AM
Hello to all, from lake Baikal, Siberia, Russia vasyamas Welcomes and Introductions 2 04-22-2010 04:47 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top