Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #1

Hi all

As written above, hi all. I've read stuff in this forum since a long time ago, but I've never registered because the lack of time (same problem for many people, I guess).
The Asahi Pentax Spotmatic it's been the first, or better the second camera I ever used and I've learned photography. The first was a Minolta but for a shor time.
Both my fathers' from the '60s.
Then... a long, long time ago I used to bring the camera with me on the beach, when in vacations. But one day, back home, I've notied I didn't have the camera. Unfortunately I realized only too late I forgot the camera under the parasol, so the next day I haven't found it anymore, obviously.
Too bda, first because was my father's, second because the roll was full, included several shots portrying a friend of mine's nice butt.
Anyways.
After years, probably two or three years, if I remember correctly, I've decided to buy another Spotmatic identical to my father's and I did.
Then I went to him sying "...guess what?". He saw the camera and I guess he wondered how and where I finally found it, after all those years. I told I've got it from a guy, and that was the end of the story.
Well, sorry for the long talk. It was a kind of a tale, rather than an introduction.
Hope you didn't get bored nor asleep.
Cheers

11-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I thought it was a good tale sorry intro.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 11-04-2014 at 03:43 PM.
11-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #3
Le0

Original Poster
Thanks lad. Beautiful Country to take pictures, yours
11-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello and welcome.

« Film to DSLR | Hi »