Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from TX

Charlie here from the beautiful Hill Country of Texas, where at the moment it is 96º. I have already posted one question to this forum on 5/12/08 so I am a little slow on introducing myself (Subject: New to K200D) and received an immediate very helpful and informative reply from "kmccanta".
As I mentioned in my 1st post, thank goodness for deletable SD cards!
I am thinking I may bundle up the whole K1000 setup (including darkroom goodies) and pass it on a grandchild and look into a possible 3 lens (wide-angle, zoom and a macro/everyday lens) setup for this K200D.
So any lens suggestions greatly appreciated.
Charlie

Part of the 1st post is as follows;
"New to K200D
I am new to this forum so I can use all the help I can get. I just purchased the Pentax K200D with the DA 18-55mm AL II lens. For years I used the Pentax K1000 with several K mount lenses, developing my own B/W film as I went along. Then I got out of the hobby for the last 14 years for various reasons.

I am a Mac addict, using Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, but planning on upgrading to PE6. I tried Pentax Photo Laboratory 3, but it kept crashing when I tried to edit RAW."

05-19-2008, 12:03 PM   #2

Greetings Charlie,

I'll bet those Hills are alive with Lady Bird's wildflowers this time of year. Must be a sight.

Plain Skies