Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Notifications

How do I turn off notifications for threads? I don't want to be subscribed to any thread, how do I turn that off?

11-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
Imp
Pentaxian

I know when you post a thread you can select "don't be subscribed" or something at the bottom
11-11-2014, 08:22 AM   #3

Go to "My Account" (top right) and select "Edit options". There you will find Default Thread Subscription Mode. I deactivated the email notifications for my account that way.
11-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by delegopa Quote
Go to "My Account" (top right) and select "Edit options". There you will find Default Thread Subscription Mode. I deactivated the email notifications for my account that way.
No, I got that, I mean I don't want to see "Your Notifications" updated with subscribed thread new posts.

11-11-2014, 08:42 AM   #5
Imp
Pentaxian

There is this option, not exactly what you want:

Disable Enhanced Notifications Using this option, you may choose to disable new quoted posts as well as social group updates from appearing in your notifications area.