Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2007, 11:42 PM   #1

G'day from Matix

Hi everyone, Matix here.. Matix, a derivative of Dogmatix, love the Asterix and Obelix books.

Located in Brisbane Aust for past 9 years after 24 yrs in BC Canada after growing up in Victoria, Australia.

Proud owner of a K10D system with several lenses, flash etc after several Sony cams, DSC-S50, S85, F707, F717, F828, R1. Sony lenses were great, but missed my SLR and lens flexibility. Prior to Sony had Nikon F-401S and SB-26, lenses etc, and before that Rolleiflex, Konica and Pentax, so have come full circle.

Have been a die hard photographer (amateur) for 45 plus years, first camera was a Kodak Box Brownie Starflash II, 120

No limitations on what I like to shoot... just shoot what I like and like what I shoot.

Thanks, looking forward to the camera(derie)

Phil

Attached Images

02-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #2

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TravellingLight Quote
G'day Phil,

What sort of Rolleiflex did you use? We still have a 3.5E Planar - lovely piece of kit.

Colin
Hi Colin, details are foggy.. was in the late 60's, 6 x 6 TLR, had a Rolleicord and upgraded it for the crank film advance. Had a 220 back, did a few weddings with it, B & W of course, did my own processing in those days.
02-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow, you've moved around quite a bit in your life! Love the picture, awesome colors!!! Welcome to the forum!