Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Hello from Richmond, Va

I'm sure I've posted an intro here before but it's been a while. I'm a full time professional photographer located in Richmond, Va. I started out doing mainly motor sports but in the last few years have ventured out into other fields in order to survive in our ever changing industry. I run a full time studio in downtown Richmond and love doing studio work. I still dabble in motor sports but I'm doing way more portrait and family work along with a few weddings here and there. I've been a Pentax shooter since the film days and own quite a bit of Pentax gear along with some Sigma and Tamron glass. I presently shoot with a K-3 and K5-IIS bodies and still on occasion will pull out the K10D or the 20D. Still waiting on the full frame if it ever happens!

12-07-2014, 04:03 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you with us. And thank you for that comprehensive introduction.
12-09-2014, 02:42 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hoghead Quote
Still waiting on the full frame if it ever happens!
Welcome (again maybe) I think it's always good to reintroduce yourself if you've been away a while.

As for FF you and me both, but I've learnt to hold me breath on that one.
12-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Welcome to the forum, good to have you with us. And thank you for that comprehensive introduction.
Thank You!