Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #1

New to posting photo's.

Hi, I've been subscribing to this site for a while, but haven't really gotten to grips with uploading photo's and partaking in the many competitions- something (as a dedicated Pentax user) I feel I should be doing. I started by using a SF7 35mm in the '90s, changed to the Kr more recently and have just graduated to the K3. Any advice on how to be more involved in this community? I'll start by uploading some of my big kitty photo's. :-)

12-08-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello. There is a dedicated thread for uploading photos. It is a good place to start. Members will comment on your photos uploaded there:

Post your photos! - PentaxForums.com

And if you need help uploading photos there is an instruction thread in that same forum.
12-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ingrid A-R Quote
Hi, I've been subscribing to this site for a while, but haven't really gotten to grips with uploading photo's and partaking in the many competitions- something (as a dedicated Pentax user) I feel I should be doing. I started by using a SF7 35mm in the '90s, changed to the Kr more recently and have just graduated to the K3. Any advice on how to be more involved in this community? I'll start by uploading some of my big kitty photo's. :-)
To upload a photo to a post, just start the post as you would normally, then click on "manage attachments" to select photos.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-08-2014, 11:51 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thank you for that- I hope to be enjoying whizzing around the site and sharing soon. :-)

12-09-2014, 05:06 AM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing just how bigger kitties are talking here?