Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #1

Long time lurker from Canada

Hello!

I'm not entirely new to the forum - I have lurked on and off since 2012 when I was looking into buying my first DSLR (I settled on a K5) - but I never really got around to making an account.

I got into photography from one of my other hobbies - ball jointed dolls. I'm not the most active or chatty, but I am working on trying to get out and take photos more often.

Here's a fairly recent photo of one of my dolls:

12-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Do you make the dolls?
12-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rimfiredude Quote
Do you make the dolls?
I do not make the dolls themselves, but I do paint the make-up, sew the clothing and make accessories.
12-09-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Welcome to the forum in full unlurk mode.

I'll tell you that posed doll leaning on the tree is more life like than some "models" I've had to deal with.

12-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum in full unlurk mode.

I'll tell you that posed doll leaning on the tree is more life like than some "models" I've had to deal with.
Thank you so much! Dolls are great because they don't fidget or complain, even if you put their limbs or head on backwards! Haha
12-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Kalehiwa Quote
I do not make the dolls themselves, but I do paint the make-up, sew the clothing and make accessories.
Looks like they are very well done.