Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2014, 08:28 AM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Happy Holidays

Since it is the time of the year when most Holidays occur, I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays regardless of religion or nationality.

Attached Images

12-14-2014, 08:39 AM   #2
csa
Loyal Site Supporter

What a beautiful photo to depict the Season!

I also want to wish everyone safe & happy Holidays!
12-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Yes ! Happy holidays everyone - and welcome all the new members - wow. Great shot Rimfire .. deep thought there .. did she forget the wish list ? HEHE. Oh Santa .
12-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

The same Seasons Greetings to you and yours.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 12-14-2014 at 09:38 AM.
12-14-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Good holiday story.

Every year a buddy of mine dresses up as Santa Claus for his little grandkids.. Last year he was outside the house looking inside the window when his 3 year old grandson kicked the dog. After he kicked the dog the little guy looked up and saw Santa standing outside watching him. Santa then went into the house and the kid ran behind a chair to hide because he was being haughty. Santa want and sat in the chair were that the little guy was hiding behind and Santa's wife took the most adorable photo of a naughty little boy hiding behind the chair nervously peeking out at Santa.

Santa had a long discussion with the little boy about kicking animals and promised him that if he stopped being naughty he could still get his presents.

From personal experience, I can tell you that grandkids are the greatest invention in the history of the world.

May all of you find the season and the year to come one of great joy.
12-14-2014, 09:56 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gaweidert Quote
From personal experience, I can tell you that grandkids are the greatest invention in the history of the world.
How true! We have an honorary granddaughter who is just 2 years old. My youngest grandchild is 21, so ...

Merry Christmas to all fellow Christians and Happy Chanukah to our Jewish brothers and sisters, and Happy Holidays to everyone else. May the season of peace and understanding be in everyone's heart.