Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #1

New but not really - Minneapolis

I registered and submitted my intro post a year or two ago, then logged off and forgot I even had an account. I've been lurking for a while and have realized I'd like to be a little more active on here, so here I am, new but not new.

I still shoot with a K10D and K30 and a handful of old and new lenses. I still pine for and will hopefully own a K3 in the near future. I shoot portraits locally and like to shoot motorsports and land scales for fun. I recently added a medium format film set up to my kit and enjoy messing around with that when there is time. Anyways, thanks for all the great information and hopefully I can help some folks out with my limited knowledge some where in the future.

Tj - Minneapolis

Attached Images

12-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome home.
12-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by tjburns1 Quote
I registered and submitted my intro post a year or two ago, then logged off and forgot I even had an account. I've been lurking for a while and have realized I'd like to be a little more active on here, so here I am, new but not new.

I still shoot with a K10D and K30 and a handful of old and new lenses. I still pine for and will hopefully own a K3 in the near future. I shoot portraits locally and like to shoot motorsports and land scales for fun. I recently added a medium format film set up to my kit and enjoy messing around with that when there is time. Anyways, thanks for all the great information and hopefully I can help some folks out with my limited knowledge some where in the future.

Tj - Minneapolis
Like the picture of the babies feet! And hopefully National Camera starts carrying Pentax gear again.

Bob in Menomonie WI
12-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by tjburns1 Quote
so here I am, new but not new
Welcome and welcome back.