Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2007, 06:03 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
hello from canada

hi all i never no how to start so here goes

I always had a P&S camera, loved the pics i took with it but never relly felt full complet with the pic. So about 2 months ago i started looking into a DSLR, and i came to the conclusion that the K100 was best for me and what i wana do right now.

The other companies fell a little short in what i wanted to get, and all the reviews said it was a great camera. So a month ago i piced one up and i am fairly impressed with it, and how easy it is the get the hang of the basics on it.

But i got such a long ways to go and alot more reading till i'm anywhere close to as good with cs2 and most importantly the camera as all of u.

02-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome Pontus! Most of us have a long ways to go, but this is a good place for learning and sharing. Looking foward to seeing some pictures.
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pontus Quote
hi all i never no how to start so here goes

I always had a P&S camera, loved the pics i took with it but never relly felt full complet with the pic. So about 2 months ago i started looking into a DSLR, and i came to the conclusion that the K100 was best for me and what i wana do right now.

The other companies fell a little short in what i wanted to get, and all the reviews said it was a great camera. So a month ago i piced one up and i am fairly impressed with it, and how easy it is the get the hang of the basics on it.

But i got such a long ways to go and alot more reading till i'm anywhere close to as good with cs2 and most importantly the camera as all of u.
Hello from another canadian

great to have you onboard. which part of TO?
in the spring a few of us in the aprox. area are going to get together on a photo shoot. If you would like, come and join us..... but caution..... non of us are pros! (well, me at least )

cheers

randy
02-04-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome Pontus!

Glad to see that you are enjoying your camera! Don't hesitate to post a question if you need help.

As Randy has mentioned, a lot of us from around the Toronto area are still deciding where and when to meet. I'm sure we're going to have a great time when it happens.

02-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #5

Original Poster
i live up in newmarket but gf lives in TO so down there all the time
02-04-2007, 05:23 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Hello Pontus and welcome to another k100 shooter.