Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
eddie from Tennessee

Hi everybody. I am new to photography. Well I bought my pentax k10 a year ago and I'm still learning all I can. I have read alot of the post on here and it's great to have people on here who have knowledge I can learn from. From what I have seen so far the people here are great.

05-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by eddieking Quote
Hi everybody. I am new to photography. Well I bought my pentax k10 a year ago and I'm still learning all I can. I have read alot of the post on here and it's great to have people on here who have knowledge I can learn from. From what I have seen so far the people here are great.
Welcome to the Forum Eddie from Tennessee.

I love your part of the world. My wife and I visit the Smoky mountains at least twice a year..
05-28-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard.
05-29-2008, 06:59 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. I notice you have the pentax k20. How do you like it> I have reading up on it and have thought about buying one, but I'm hearing good and bad from alot of owners. What's your thoughts on this.

05-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #5
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by eddieking Quote
Thanks for the welcome. I notice you have the pentax k20. How do you like it> I have reading up on it and have thought about buying one, but I'm hearing good and bad from alot of owners. What's your thoughts on this.

I assume you directed the question to me.

I like my K20D just fine. AF is plenty fast, Photo resolution is great. With the D-BG2 attached, it's a bit heavy but that's not a problem.

I'm just curious what you've heard "bad"???

Ed
05-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Welcome! I too enjoy the smokies. I love visiting the Tail of the Dragon in mid October. Spectacular! Last trip through your state, the wife & I visited about a half dozen wineries. What a BLAST!

Since you've had your camera for a while & have been learning, can you post any pictures you've taken up there in God's country? Show us what ya got!

Last edited by TourDeForce; 05-30-2008 at 09:35 AM.