Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #1

I'm not sure why it's taken me this long

I've been a Pentax user since I got my K10d as my first DSLR. Build quality is a big deal to me which is probably been the biggest reason for me staying with Pentax. Whenever I pick up a Canikon product my first judgement is how it feels inferior. After many hours of working with Pentax products I have to say that there is no other brand I would rather have. Thank You all, admins and users, for maintaining this forum. Like I said, I'm not sure what has kept me from joining.

02-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by g3rdnx Quote
I've been a Pentax user since I got my K10d as my first DSLR. Build quality is a big deal to me which is probably been the biggest reason for me staying with Pentax. Whenever I pick up a Canikon product my first judgement is how it feels inferior. After many hours of working with Pentax products I have to say that there is no other brand I would rather have. Thank You all, admins and users, for maintaining this forum. Like I said, I'm not sure what has kept me from joining.

Welcome to this forum, a family for pentaxians!
02-01-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by g3rdnx Quote
I'm not sure what has kept me from joining
Welcome to the forum, I guess you got there in the end and happy birthday for tomorrow.
02-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to the Forums. We're glad you decided to join the family. Happy birthday as well.