Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2015, 01:39 PM   #1

SonicGroove, New member saying hello

Hi people. My name's Craig. I'm from the North West in the U.K. and am fairly new to photography proper. I have always had an interest, but till recently, I didn't have the funds to take it up and do the subjects or myself any justice.

That changed last year, so here I am. I currently have a bit of a collection of both bodies and lenses. I ADORE Sony cameras, but I'm no fanboi. I also love the M4/3 platform.

I currently own a Sony A7, Nex 5, Nex 5N, an Olympus E-PM2, a Panasonic G1 and a few superzoom bridge cameras. I also own a collection of legacy glass, ranging from the very cheap (1.00 on ebay) to the really sexy CZJ Flektagon. It's becoming a bit of an obsession.

Anyway, I hope to rite a few reviews, and glean as much advice as I can from this forum, as I have found it a massively useful resource in the last year. Thank you to all who contribute to the lens reviews. I love you all!

02-10-2015, 01:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome. Have you used any Pentax stuff?
02-10-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Aboard!
02-10-2015, 02:37 PM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy what you find here with Pentax.

02-11-2015, 04:37 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Welcome. Have you used any Pentax stuff?
Funny you should say that. I have just taken delivery of a Samsung GX1L with kit lens. I also bought a Pentax 28-70mm to go with it. It needs repair though. It was advertised as having a faulty LCD screen, so I thought, as it has a top LCD too, I'd just use that, but it doesn't save images to a card or pop the flash up either. It may be uneconomical to fix, so I'll try find a new body for these lenses, as they seem great! I have no doubt, in the very near future, I will have an all singing, all dancing Pentax or Samsung body to call my own.