Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello!

Hi! My name is Stacey and I'm from Illinois. I am a noob when it comes to photography....especially the DSLRs! I've had my Pentax K100D since May of last year and I really love it. I learn so much every time I use it! I hope to learn alot more through this forum! I'm a member of another photography forum where there isn't a whole lot of Pentax help around so I hope to gain alot from this forum!

Anyway, hello! and have a great day!

05-31-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
krs
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, "fellow' Illinoan!
05-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Welcome Stacey! I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful people and information here.

Start with this thread showing off the great old lenses available for your camera:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/27739-m-club.html

Check out the lens review database whenever you get the 'bug' for a new lens. It'll help you make wise choices and enjoy the craft that much more.
06-01-2008, 04:45 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi and Welcome, Stacey

06-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #5
Forum Member

Hi Stacey....Wisconsin here. Depending on where in IL you are, you have my sympathies because you flatlanders don't have much in the way of landscape photography opportunities nearby. (Not that I have many more!)
06-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by Stacey Quote
Hi! My name is Stacey and I'm from Illinois. I am a noob when it comes to photography....especially the DSLRs! I've had my Pentax K100D since May of last year and I really love it. I learn so much every time I use it! I hope to learn alot more through this forum! I'm a member of another photography forum where there isn't a whole lot of Pentax help around so I hope to gain alot from this forum!

Anyway, hello! and have a great day!
Hi Stacey,a quick hello from another new member. I owned the k100d before I upgraded and now sorry I sold it.One great camera.
06-08-2008, 12:27 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Hello and Welcome
The wealth of infomation here is vast

cheers