Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fossil fuel for fotography

new to the forum - been using it for years - finally came out of the dark room - will try to add something in the future to pay it forward.
45 years at it through film, dark room work , colour, slides , B&W, - retouching , huff & puff I guess you name it I've tried it.
Had most of my Equipment stolen from my vehicle last year accumulated over decades. Good news is I had replacement Insurance so I now have the latest technology and I'm overwhelmed by the latest tech. I have actually for the first time ever read 3 count'm 3 manauls!!!! I guess I can put away the Gun powder and acid baths now.
Is it true the K3 will make my lunch?

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
COACH  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
03-01-2015, 10:48 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, the good news now is... you can develop and print in the light.
03-01-2015, 12:25 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Hello Honey Bo Bo and welcome to the forum. Are you saying you have a K-3 or you want to get a K-3? I noticed the EXIF data on your second pic says it was taken with a K200D. I made a similar upgrade leap a couple of years ago. The learning curve is certainly steeper with the K-3, but I feel it can be overcome over a short time span.
03-01-2015, 02:00 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geomez Quote
Hello Honey Bo Bo and welcome to the forum. Are you saying you have a K-3 or you want to get a K-3? I noticed the EXIF data on your second pic says it was taken with a K200D. I made a similar upgrade leap a couple of years ago. The learning curve is certainly steeper with the K-3, but I feel it can be overcome over a short time span.
the K200d was stolen last year (wonderful camera). the insurance bought me a K3 which I am slowly mastering including a flucard which is great ! I have close to 7 g's in new equipment that the Insurance Co is replacing! All new technology. Been interesting.

03-01-2015, 08:33 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Wow, lucky you! Good luck with it all and please share some pics with us that you take with your new gear.