Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2015, 05:41 AM   #1

Greetings Pentax Forumites

Hello!

I have been lurking for several years, and I finally decided to join in the fun.

Although I do not own any Pentax-branded gear, the discussions here about other M42-mount lenses are of great interest to me.

I've been shooting 135 format since the 1970s, so I'm at the point where I should be thinning the herd, yet one never knows when GAS will strike, and it's always possible I'll be adding a new-to me piece of glass to the menagerie.

I'd like to thank all who have contributed to this forum, currently and in the archives, for some stimulating and informative discussion. I'll probably continue mostly to lurk, but might surface from time to time with observations from my experience, with Tamron and Mamiya/Sekor lenses in particular.

03-16-2015, 05:55 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! Glad you joined. I hope you will join in some discussion. There is some great conversation here (photography related or not), but GAS is most definitely contagious.
03-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by leonAzul Quote
probably continue mostly to lurk
Much more fun to dive in and start interacting here! I was a lurker for a long while, but now have a great time talking to people from all over the world! Even talk photos once in a while!
Welcome,
Joel

Last edited by Joel B; 03-16-2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: can't spell
03-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by leonAzul Quote
I have been lurking for several years
Welcome into the light at last, if you'd lurked much longer you may have required some medical intervention to bring you out.

03-28-2015, 07:12 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome messages; I'll look forward to seeing you "on the boards".