Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #1

Hello and thanks for the information!

Hello,

Just registered yesterday. I bought a K100D in mid-December 2006. I want to thank all of the members on this forum for the information they have posted about this camera. It helped me in my decision to buy what is my first Pentax. I'm very happy with the K100D. Build quality and handling are very good, and image quality (with the DA 18-55 and DA 50-200 I have so far) is terrific. I'm constantly impressed with the SR feature, which is what really sold me on this camera. While not new to the hobby, I am new to digital SLR photography. I enjoy viewing the work of other members on this site, and anticipate learning more from what I read here.

Last edited by BobG; 02-05-2007 at 12:13 PM.
02-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Bob and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to see another member so enthused about what we do. We're close neighbors with you being from Baltimore and me from Lancaster Pa. there are several of us that get together for photo shoots every now and again. We did a shoot in DC back in July and one in Gettysburg in October, and if all goes well this year there will be a few more to go on. It's always nice to get together and enjoy the day, share info and watch how each other set up shots, Our Lunches and dinners aren't to bad either we always seem to have fun, and we always get some great shots.
anyone can come everyone is welcome. Hope to see you at one or two this year.
02-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hey I am in Baltimore too. Always willing to have a beer and a shoot with another Pentax shoter. PM me some time