Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2015, 12:36 AM   #1

Hello

Just to introduce myself, I live in the UK, own a K3 with 18-135mm and 50mm lenses. I've been taking photos with point and shoot camera for years, just snippets of my daily life, kids and all, but I thought it was time to upgrade and see what else I could do with a camera. I treated myself with K3, hoping to learn about the art of photography. I'm right at the beginning of my DSLR journey, it's been fun, it's been frustrating, I'm still trying hard to discover my 'photographic eye'. So far my photos are rubbish but I'm not giving up.

03-24-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Keep on plugging away.
03-24-2015, 05:45 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Welcome to the forum, interesting choice of forum name, my tooth fairy always turned up with cash... as your toothless does that mean your minted?
03-24-2015, 05:53 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, interesting choice of forum name, my tooth fairy always turned up with cash... as your toothless does that mean your minted?
LOL, it's just something we say in our house - The kids asked why does tooth fairy need their teeth so I told them her teeth fell out because she wasn't brushing them so she now needs to buy someone else's teeth.

03-24-2015, 06:19 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by Toothless_fairy Quote
it's just something we say in our house
Thanks for the explanation, there's me thinking that you being minted, you were about to buy a ton of lenses.
03-24-2015, 06:52 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Thanks for the explanation, there's me thinking that you being minted, you were about to buy a ton of lenses.
I wish!
03-24-2015, 07:29 AM   #7
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the K3!!

Please post some of your photos on the forum, as members here are very kind, & would be most happy to advise you as to what they think of them, and also will help you achieve better results. Sometimes, thru our eyes; we miss something that others can "see".

03-25-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
Banned

Hi!!!!

Just to introduce myself, I live in the vietnamese, own a K3 with 18-135mm and 50mm lenses. I've been taking photos with point and shoot camera for years, just snippets of my daily life, kids and all, but I thought it was time to upgrade and see what else I could do with a camera. I treated myself with K3, hoping to learn about the art of photography. I'm right at the beginning of my DSLR journey, it's been fun, it's been frustrating, I'm still trying hard to discover my 'photographic eye'. So far my photos are rubbish but I'm not giving up.