Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Hi Everyone

My name is Jay Biederman and I live in Renton Washington. Many years ago in the days of film cameras, I worked on the college newspaper and did some semi-professional photography. I also taught adult education photography, including darkroom work and took the classes out on field trips. During that time I owned Pentax Spotmatic, Spotmatic II and 2 Spotmatic Fs.

I then stopped doing photography until the digital age began. I started out with a couple Olympus cameras. Then, I went back to Pentax. I now own a K-7, K-5IIs and a yellow K-50. They are all great cameras, but it seems like I am learning all over again.

I am looking forward to learning whatever I can from this forum. From what I have seen so far, this forum is great.

By the way, does anyone know if there are any photography clubs in the Seattle area where they go out for photography field trips? I would love to go out with a group and shoot photos again.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Jay Biederman
Renton WA

03-31-2015, 08:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the interesting introduction........was a good read.
03-31-2015, 09:13 PM   #3
Pentaxian

welcome aboard! my first dslr is an E-510...love that camera and use it constantly! noise in low light is it's only drawback
04-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by Jay Biederman Quote
but it seems like I am learning all over again
Welcome to the forum, the basics are the same and haven't really changed, at least now the PP in done in the light.

04-02-2015, 09:30 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Hi Jay. Welcome to the PF.

I thought your name looked familiar... You can find me here on PF or in your corporate directory!

Tim Wilson