Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2015, 04:39 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
hello, k-s2 in new orleans user.

Hello,
I have lived in New Orleans since Katrina and came here with a k100d. I have been waiting for tethering to upgrade. (not to happy with it) I love the build of pentax and am loving the Ricoh adoption. I bought my k100d presale and have thought what I heard here, "doom", ever since.
I love most of the k-s2. I love my k100d or I would have quit Pentax.
I should have followed this forum since the k-30 but I knew I was waiting for something. I started following this forum since February when all rumors percolated and my needs could be adequately met. I have spent too much time on this forum since. Its great but shooting is better. Bad shooting is better. I have learned tons here though and love it. Sometimes dragging camera equipment around is less fun than reading about what others have dragged around.
I have seen it said here on the forums before, Go Saints!
Now you know me for better or worse. I am about to go see the MN Wild play the Chicago BlackHawks in the NHL Play offs.

I am on flickr at swanlefitte.

05-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum!!!
05-01-2015, 11:36 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by swanlefitte Quote
lived in New Orleans since Katrina
Welcome aboard, I was in New Orleans just months after Katrina, the amount of destruction was truly massive.

What really surprised me was just how fast things were recovering, albeit with a slow start according to the Worlds Press.