Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #1

Hello, Ola, Hola, Hallo , Kamusta, Dzien' dobry, Guten Tag, Ahalan, Nei Ho,

Howdy Ya'll

I am from Texas! No, I don't have a horse, oil wells, pickup truck, or even cowboys boots but was born and raised here in Texas!

I got several cameras but I just got the Pentax 645z and a whole mess of 645 lenses, more specifically, I got the LS 135mm and was doing some tests in the leaf shutter mode! I am sure that initially it worked at 1/500th shutter speed ( the exif info is blank for the shutter speed!), but I started putzing around with the strobe lights and now I can't get it to work with anything above 1/60th ( 1/125, 1/250 and 1/500 ) which kind of negates the whole reason why I even got the LS lens in the first place! Yes, I am cocking the leaf shutter, and it is in leaf shutter mode. At 1/125th about 2/3 of the frame from the bottom is exposed, at 1/250th it is only about a third, and at 1/500th there is a tiny slice that is exposed.

If anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated? Either send me a private message of repond to this thread.

thanks

05-01-2015, 11:02 PM   #2
Tas
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You missed G'Day!

So here's one for ya, g'day mate and welcome to the forum.

And yes, I am jealous of you having a 645Z. Anyhoo, I hope you create something special with it and enjoy your time here.

Those with knowledge about LS lenses are floating about, you might have to post the question again elsewhere, but I reckon you'll get some answers that you seek.

Hooroo,

Tas
05-01-2015, 11:38 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, Tas is right try posting your question here Pentax Medium Format - PentaxForums.com for a better quicker response.