Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #1

Hi, from Manhattan

My name is Lynne and I'm a Pentax user since 1982 (LX).

I've been a photographer at the Veterans Hospital in the Bronx for about 20 years and it's been very rewarding. I won't be able to post any images from work for privacy reasons; but I've managed to keep photography as a hobby.

I was using the *istD, but when all the rebates came out I got the K10D and it reinvigorated my love of imaging all over again. I look forward to talking with you.

Lynne

06-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the Pentax Forums, glad you joined up We're looking forward to seeing some pictures from a oldtimer.... 8)
06-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcom Lynne!

Great choice of camera. It is a fantastic performer & will serve you well for decades to come.

I too have picked up the hobby again after having been a newspaper photographer back in the late 70s early 80s. My last SLR was the venerable K1000. You had all the fancy electronics on that LX of yours.

While I understand you not posting pictures from the VA hospital, I'd like to encourage you to get out & snap a few shots out on your own - perhaps even with some fellow enthusiasts. The folks in the VA might enjoy seeing some of the images from the outside world as well.

Good luck & thanks for all you do for the Veterans Hospital.
06-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thank you both for your kind works,

I really never stopped shooting my own images, but cycling has been a great passion for about 12 years. Last summer I had an accident, so I threw myself into Photography again. I just joined pbase so you can see some galleries @

Lynne Kantor's Photo Galleries at pbase.com

All images were shot with my new DA*50-135 f2.8

Thanks again, Lynne