Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Hello from northern ca, sonoma county

Hi pentaxians, looking to pick up a q7 from the marketplace, I had a k5, then a k3 but sold it to finance a sony a7. Been using my pentax lenses with the sony, but currently no pentax body! I may need to change that, looking for something cheap and lightweight to use with a 20 limited. K30 maybe, k10? I scored a 50 1.2 a that was attached to a super me at a local camera store, I don't think they or the person they bought it from realized what it was, my lucky day. I also have a vivitar 55 macro 1:1, awesome lens, and the 24-90, which is a great walk around on the a7, and will be good on the upcoming full frame pentax when it finally arrives. Cheers all, happy shooting and collecting!
Ben

05-17-2015, 09:13 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zabin29 Quote
I scored a 50 1.2 a that was attached to a super me
Welcome to the forum, just jealous... some people get all the luck, unfortunately it's never me.
05-17-2015, 09:33 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, just jealous... some people get all the luck, unfortunately it's never me.
That's how I felt too prior, it'll be you soon, here, I'm passing on the luck to you right now. And I was boasting a bit. How do those emojis work? Wink.
05-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zabin29 Quote
How do those emojis work? Wink.
When you posting the thread Go Advanced and they appear.

And thanks for the luck, I'll let you know if it works.