Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-16-2015, 01:55 PM - 1 Like   #1

Portrait photographer from Seattle

Hi!

I joined PF in 2010 and after 5 years of shooting I'm finally posting something. Wooo!

I started shooting in 2010. A K-x for the first two years, upgraded to a K-5 and moved onto Canon for a while... worst idea ever. I missed the magic of the K-5 the whole time I was shooting on Canon. So I picked up a hardly used K-3 and Sigma 17-70 2.8 for next to nothing and got my hands on the 31 and 77 finally. Its been about 2 weeks and a lot of photos of my cat. I still have a bunch of lenses from my LBA with the K-x - mostly junk thrift store lenses that I love.

I run a photo studio focuses mainly on portrait and some product work. Hope you like some of the photos that I will share as I get reacclimated. Here's one of the first photos I took with the K-3 and Sigma 17-70 2.8

Attached Images

07-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Love soft sidelight for portraits like this. Nice pic, better with Pentax-enjoy. That Sigma is great for this too.
07-19-2015, 01:00 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lucien Quote
I joined PF in 2010 and after 5 years of shooting I'm finally posting something
Welcome formally (at last), I guess in your case... it pays to not rush into things.