Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #1

My own SoCal new member login

I've decided to join the forum, too. My hubby and I could not always agree on the contest votes, so now I get my own!

I'm a newbie to photography and the forum. After we traded in our micro 4/3 system for Pentax last year, I really enjoyed the images we got from the new camera. So I received my own red K-50 for Christmas - and I love it. We have an assortment of lenses so I've been able to experiment quite a bit. What is really cool is when we are shooting the same subject, and come up with completely different images and perspectives. It is like Monet and Renoir painting together in Monet's garden. Well, maybe more like Fred and Wilma but we are working on it.

Looking forward to posting some shots and getting great advice.

07-21-2015, 09:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Lil' Red Quote
What is really cool is when we are shooting the same subject, and come up with completely different images and perspectives.
And so, with your own login we will all benefit from your unique perspective on Pentax Forum topics also.
Welcome.
07-21-2015, 10:01 AM   #3
Pentaxian

I've decided to join the forum, too. My hubby and I could not always agree on the contest votes, so now I get my own!
That's ok, I can't decide which to vote for in the contests as they all look fantastic to me!

Re-welcome to the forums!
07-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forums! Glad you joined, as we'd love your opinions and thoughts as well! Congratulations on your new Pentax; don't forget to share some of your photos with us!

07-21-2015, 12:19 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Welcome from Long Beach
07-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #6
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've decided to join the forum, too. My hubby and I could not always agree
Welcome aboard, you don't need him to be here...